Welcome to Baluchi - London
The LaliT High Chai
- CHICKEN KATHI ROLL
- Chicken tikka, peppers and spices wrapped in an Indian paratha (Indian Flatbread)
- BOMBAY BHEL (V)
- A savoury snack made with puffed rice, wheat crips, tomatoes, onions, tamarind and coriander chutney
- CHOOZA PAKODA
- A popular Indian snack made with chicken, spices and gram flour batter
- MANGO LASSI
- An energy drink made with yoghurt and mango pulp
- CUTTING CHAI
- Special Indian tea preparation served in traditional Indian kettles
- Our Chairperson and Managing Director, Dr Jyotsna Suri's all-time favourite, Smokey Earl Grey tea gently infused with the time immemorial essence of Tulsi (Indian Basil), sweeteded with a boosting dash of pomegranate. This ultimate non-alcaholic drink embodies the eternal
elegance of our CMD.
- Rich flavours of alpine flowers delicately infused with the fragrant notes of Earl Grey and Gin to make a natural symphony, reminiscent of the Valley of Flowers in India. Full of flavour, this drink is nothing short of Paradise on Earth!
- VERY BERRY
- An exciting, pure fruit tea consisting of a wide selection of berries and a few other dried fruit, such as papaya. The deep red cup is characterized by a vivid fruitiness and a pleasing sweetness that is balanced by the tart hints of hibiscus. A must for all berry lovers.
- JASMINE CHUN MAO
- Also known as 'White Haired Monkey' because the young tea buds appear twisted and have a silvery hue. The tea produces a classic, sweet, jasmine flavour and wonderful aroma. It was traditionally drunk by Chinese ladies for its beauty enhancing qualities.
- MANGO TEA
- A mild and faintly spicy blend of carefully selected Ceylon and Chinese black teas, further enriched with the rich sweetness of dried mango and the simple beauty of sunflower blossoms. The dark amber infusion offers an exotic experience for the senses.
- THE LALIT SIGNATURE BREAKFAST CHAI
- Our finest English Breakast tea is a delicious combination of high altitude grown broken orange pekoe black teas which have been blended to produce a full bodied tea with delicate and spicy undertones.
- ASSAM BARGANG
- Assam Bargang tea comes from an estate located on the north banks of the Brahmaputra river in the Sontipur district in Northern India. The leaves are broken with tippy heads which helps to give it a strong and creamy infusion, which is perfect for those looking for a more powerful Assam brew.
- One of the most famous Chinese green teas worldwide, renowned for its qualitity and remarkable flavour. True Lung Ching tea, with its unique flat and crip leaves, is grown only in the Hangzhou area in Zhejiang province. This light tea smoothly combines the classic green tea character with a sweet and slightly fruity aroma.
- DARJEELING GOOMTEE
- Goomtea is ranked amoung the top gardens in the Darjeeling district, India and produces luscious green leaves with hues ranging from oaky-brown to light green. This tea offers a deliciously smooth and refreshing cup with distinctive muscatel characteristics.
- EARL GREY
- Earl Grey is one of the most widly drunk teas in the world. It's distinct flavour is a resilt of combining high quality Chinese black tea and oil of bergamot, origionally used to protect the flavour from mould and tar during long sea voyages. This beautifully scented tea with its flowery and citrus flavour remains the embodiment of the finest English teas.
- FORMOSA OOLONG
- Formosa Oolong (or Wulong) is one of the most popular teas in Taiwan because it is very smooth, smells like orchids and has a wonderful rich and fruity flavour. Compared to other Oolongs, this tea has both darker leaves and infusion. It is also popular with those on calorie controlled diets.
- ZEST TEA
- This is a delicate and refreshing herbal tea which is believed to benefit the digestive system, but also to have a general soothing and calming effect on the body. It contains lemongrass, lemon peel and ginger and is marked by a tangy aroma and an invigorating lemon flavour with a spicy finish.
- MASALA CHAI
- Masala Chai is a flavoured tea made by brewing black tea with a mixture of aromatic Indian spices and herbs. Originating in India, the beverage has gained worldwide popularity, becoming a feature in many coffee and tea houses. Traditionally prepared by a decoction of green cardamom pods, cinnamon sticks, ground cloves, ground ginger, and black peppercorn together with black tea leaves.
- WHITE APRICOT
- A Gold Taste Award winning fusion tea that combines the refined character of a white tea with the honey like sweetness of apricot pieces. The Flowery undertones of marigold and rose round off the flavour, creating a truely delightful and refreshin tea.
- THE LALIT DECADENT CHAI BLEND
- A touch of the South East - this is an Indian Black tea that has been infused with a range of traditional spices to produce a deliciously spicy and warming brew. It is often brewed in hot milk, known as Chai Latte, to produce a healthy and much more interesting alternative to coffee.
- THE LALIT SIGNATURE BREAKFAST CHAI
- Our finest English Breakfast tea is a delicious combination of high altitude grown broken organge pekoe black teas which have been blended to produce a full bodied tea with delicate flowery and spicy undertones.
Baluchi - A Pan Indian Destination